Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Millions of Americans Use Supplements to Improve Health...

A nationwide online survey uncovered that an estimated 187 million American adults are supplementing their diets to improve their health. The Barometer Study gathered data regarding the use and opinion of dietary supplements. Significant findings include that 85% of the population believes that supplementation can be used to help maintain health, and 70% agreed that the use of supplements can reduce health care costs. Multivitamins were found to be the most commonly used supplements among respondents.

The survey also highlighted the desire to further educate about dietary supplements. 67% of the participants feel that conflicting stories in the mainstream media create an aura of confusion surrounding supplements. In addition, 70% would like more advice from their doctors and other health care professionals regarding supplementation.

As evidence by these stats, the American population is becoming more aware of the potential benefits offered by dietary supplements. Studies are stacking up to support solid proof that supplements can play an important role in health maintenance. With health care costs rising, everyone from government officials to your neighbor is in search of a way to leading healthier lives in a more economical manor. Maybe it's time that you introduce them to dietary supplementation.

Are You Flushing Your Money Down The Toilet Literally?

The American Medical Association has officially declared that all adults should be taking food supplements...
  • Taking a multivitamin/mineral and an antioxidant every day is now doctor-recommended.
  • Millions of Americans are trying to lead healthier lives by taking vitamin and mineral supplements.
  • The problem is that MOST vitamin supplements have less than a 20% absorption rate. The remaining 80% is going down the toilet...
  • In Salt Lake City, for instance, over 150 gallons of undigested vitamin and mineral pills show up in their filters every month.
In Tacoma, Washington 25,000 pounds of undigested vitamin and mineral pills (some with their brand names still legible) are pulled out of the sewers every 6 weeks!

The 3 Types Of Supplements...

Test Tube/Synthetic  
(Usual Drug Store Variety; USFDA classifies as a drug)
  • No Enzymes (poor bio-availability)
  • Man Made
  • Inorganic Substances (tar, plastics, coal; petro chemical building blocks)
  • Stimulants
  • Side Effects
Crystalline/Extracted   (Usual Health Food Store Variety; USFDA classifies as a drug)
  • Weak Enzymes
  • Uses Chemicals & Heat Extraction
  • Organic Substances (low quality raw materials)
  • Stimulants
  • Imbalanced
  • Harsh Binders and Fillers
Organic/Unaltered   (Classified as Food)   This is the one you want!
  • Strong Enzymatic Action (no additives)
  • Low Heat, Low Pressure Process
  • Organic Substances (highest quality raw materials)
  • Feeds and Improves Cell's Health
  • Balanced
  • Contains Essential Unknown Nutrients (Synergistic/High Bioavailability)

No comments:

Post a Comment