I'll keep this one short. You are what you eat. Better yet, your biology is your biography. Use these tips ward off the metabolic disruption in the coming days....
1. Front load your calories. Eat a healthy snack before you go to a holiday party or the grocery store. This will help prevent excess consumption of food at the party or store.
2. Double fist it. When at the party keep your hands full by holding a purse, camera, cell phone...anything that will keep you from holding food or a drink-unless it is water or course.
3. Use a small plate. When you do eat at the gathering, grab a small plate for small portions. After you have your plate of food, stay away from the table of temptation.
4. Just politely say no. Aunt Annie wants to load you down with doggie bags of leftover ham and turkey, potato salad, and pumpkin pie.
5. Remember to hydrate. Keep in mind that certain drinks (especially caffeinated and alcoholic ones) will dehydrate you. So drink up, yes, but make it water (filtered of course).
Post a Comment