1. Stick to a time, but be flexible. Like clockwork leave your home at the same time to exercise. Even the morning after a late night event, make your workout.
2. Ditch the crummy sweats. Always looks great and wear the coolest athletic clothes! Look good, feel good, perform well! It will motivate you. I promise.
3. Change it up. Stay excited. One day go to the gym, the next jogging outside. Never do the same thing twice in a row.
4. Find friends who love to work out. They’ll encourage you, they’ll join you.
5. Never over do it. Never workout for more than 45 minutes if you have a busy schedule. So take heart: An incredible body is never a full-time job- just regular commitment.
Post a Comment