1. Thou shall attend. The frequency of attendance depends on your goals; your goals should be in line with your needs.
2. Thou shall take ownership of thy body. You are in complete control over your body no matter what is said by anyone.
3. Thou shall work around injuries and modify exercises when needed. Communicate with the trainer and staff.
4. Thou shall work hard and progress. Work in both progressive and regressive cycles. Listen to your body.
5. Thou shall rest and recover. Recovery involves many objectives and includes nutrition. Rest is a weapon.
6. Thou shall eat for performance. Pre-workout and post-workout nutrition will make you, avoiding it will break you.
7. Thou shall eat for wellness. You body is made up of cells (trillions). Looks come secondary to health & wellness. Feed your cells!
8. Thou shall affirm daily. Develop mantras. Thoughts become things. What you think about you bring about.
9. Thou shall set clear fitness goals that are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Timely (SMART).
10. Thou shall pay it forward. Help other people come to experience fitness as a vehicle to a well-lived life. The best way to get in shape? Never get out of shape. The best program? The program you work at.